Re: Status update

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 11:14:16PM -0700, Aaron D. Turner wrote:
> closest I've seen is: http://www.mediadrone.com/linux/ but they don't know

This place seems to be just a big message board.  It is going to be impossible
to use once gets much more than the 8 entries it has.

> 1)  Those entry submission forms which Daniel has said he'd do.  (Daniel,
> be sure people can do a file upload of the content of the answer.)

I will have a working version of these this weekend.  The file upload idea is
certainly interesting.  It will require some discussion before implementation.
I'm not going to do it right now, as I want to get the forms working, but it
is something we should be able to add relatively easily later if we decide to
do it.

> the DB.  Jason, is: http://devel.linuxkb.org/db2.html up-to-date?  Also,

I could be wrong, but when I looked at the db via mysqladm it looked like it
wasn't.  In particular it seems some of the fields were dropped.

> various ID's?  I have no idea what to set Status->StatusID (int) to for

For this one in particular, check out the content in the status table.  You
set the field with the int of the option you want to use.

--
Daniel E. Markle