My schedule

Well, you're gonna hate me for this, but I'll be out of state most of
the rest of this month!

First, yes, I just got talked into taking the Eklektix class, so I
signed up for it.  And that's just after I thought I decisively decided
not to!  The recruiter guy at my best job prospect told me it would be a
good idea.

Before that, I'm going to Edmonton to visit a friend and go to Jasper
National Park!  The northern Rockies should be interesting in
mid-April......

And tucked between there I have a retreat in Seattle!  so...

Apr 15-21 : Edmonton
I'll be at home Wed (21st) in the evening to Fri (23rd) midday.  So try
to schedule an IRC meet somewhere in that time!
23-25 : Seattle
Sun 25: Fly SEA->DEN
25-30 : Eklektix class
May 2 : Return to Oregon

I will try to get an above average amount of work done in the next week
to compensate.  :-)

Later!
Micah