Re: Go live date.

On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 04:14:40PM -0800, Micah Yoder wrote:
> > IMHO, we need something up no later than March 18th- one month from today.
> Also I think one thing we should do is contact someone that represents
> each of the categories we want in the KB - Apache, the kernel, BIND,
> etc. - and have them start drumming up support and writing articles.  I
> don't know how soon we should do that.  But we will need a LOT of people
> involved, from various projects.

1 month is optimistic but achievable.  Micah is right... as the
discussions continue development will gain momentum.  He's also right that
one of the largest obstacles will be content.  What I don't agree with is
no dynamic content.  I want to have dynamic articles completed within a
month.  Aaron and my sections are crucial to that and Micah will most
likely have the biggest chunk of the user stuff done before we are
completed so he'll be able to chime in and help on the others.

I'll write more on this topic later.

Jason