Re: Go live date.

> IMHO, we need something up no later than March 18th- one month from today.

That sounds good.

Personally, I think things will start to move faster.  I haven't worked
on it much today or yesterday, but I'll do a little more debugging in an
hour or two.

Once we get the processes all worked out, implementation *shouldn't* be
that difficult.  It's good to discuss beforehand to get a good design,
but as many other projects have demonstrated, there has to be an end to
the discussion and a start to the coding *sometime*.

Probably the biggest obstacle is that we need articles.  We could even
put a lot of articles online in pure HTML with nothing dynamic and it
would be an OK start.  Like your FAQ and anything else we can get.

Also I think one thing we should do is contact someone that represents
each of the categories we want in the KB - Apache, the kernel, BIND,
etc. - and have them start drumming up support and writing articles.  I
don't know how soon we should do that.  But we will need a LOT of people
involved, from various projects.