Re: "Linux Knowledge Base"

On Wed, Dec 23, 1998 at 08:34:46PM -0800, Aaron D. Turner wrote:
> don't own "Linux Knowledge Base".  He got there first.

Linux Knowledge Base is a general term for the type of site we are doing.  I
don't think we have anything to worry about.

> Do we confuse the users with 2 Linux Knowledge Base's?  I don't think that

We should probably come up with a distinctive name for our knowledge base
anyway.  Like Dr. Tux's LKB, for example.  ;)

> 1) We sell linuxkb.{org|com|net} to cheek.com and register a new domain
> like linuxsupport or linuxinfo or something.  We'd sell linuxkb so we can

I hate to see us lose that domain.

--

Daniel E. Markle

Linux - The OS of the future.