Re: Status update

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 08:05:27AM -0700, Aaron D. Turner wrote:
> 1)  Is there anything I can do to help someone?  I know Perl pretty well,

Getting mod_perl to work would be nice.  See if you can get either of the
scripts in /perl to work.  We are getting really strange errors in
dev.linuxkb.org's error logs whenever we try to use it...

> 2)  Chris is asking for a status update.  What do people want me to tell
> development seem to be going slowly, but because there's been a lot of

We are finally in the coding stages, I would say we should have a working
system in a month or so, by my rough guess.

> "KB"'s announced recently.  If we want to be big we need to get out in the
> public eye reasonable soon.

All of the "KB's" announced haven't been KB's at all.  They have been "Linux
Search Engines" that they called KB's for some strange incomprehensible
reason.  Ours will still be the first real KB and if we do it the right way,
it really won't matter that we are a bit late, because ours will be better ;)

--
Daniel E. Markle