Re: Back in town

"Daniel E. Markle" wrote:

> > The Linux Knowledge Tree.  The root for all Linux Knowledge.  Whatever we
> > decide on, I think we need to at least announce to somewhere before it is
>
> Thinking more on this, we could use a picture of a tree with the penguin
> carved out as the trunk for this logo too.  Just a thought.

That would work.  But then wouldn't we have to register new domains???

It just seems like "Knowledge Base" should be part of our name - that's
what they're called in the 'Doze world.

And yes, we should decide soon and announce it.  Not make any promises
or reveal our plans, just tell people not to steal our name!  Sort of
like Transmeta.... :-)