Re: New "hire": Mike Viron & security

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 10:00:12AM -0700, Aaron D. Turner wrote:
> Let's get some functional article submission forms and put him to work!

I should have functional db scripts either tonight or sometime tommorrow, then
I will get started on the forms themselves.  Everything should be functional
by mid next week (submission forms, that is).

What's the status on the includes for all sub-pages at the site?  If someone
has decided where they will go, I would appreciate it if they move/rename my
head and tail documents to the location these will be so I won't have to
change my forms.  Or just tell me where their own are/will be and use them
instead.

--
Daniel E. Markle