Re: Rebooting and IRC

Was that stuf mailed to me?  I'll rumage through to find it.  As far as
IRC, I can meet anytime tonight after 7PM EST to discuss anything... but
I'm waiting on an available time for ccrider to become available for irc
meet.  Haven't gotten an email back yet, so you guys let me know.

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 12:04:40PM -0700, Aaron D. Turner wrote:
---end quoted text---