IRC, My schedule, & more

OK... here's the deal.  Obviously 10PM PDT fell through for all of us.
I'm taking a laptop down to NC with me this coming week.  I should
actually have a ton of development time down there.  I'll have nothing to
do really 'cept attend class & code at night!  So I'm planning on getting
a lot done.

I want to set up an IRC meet for this week while I'm down there...

Aaron, any chance you and I can both open up a dialouge with Chris at VA.
I want to help address his concerns.

Also, I've succesfully recruited the help of another VERY qualified
individual to start assisting with this project... he's got a ton of DB
experience, PHP, and all that good stuff.  He may have some Perl
background... not sure.  I'm going to try to loop him in for the IRC meet
this week and introduce him... he'll have a lot of questions for now...
but he's got a good bit of time available right now to contribute.

I think we'll be in MUCH better standing within the next week.

Jason