Re: IRC

That's ok Mike.  I'll post a log from the IRC chat (as I generally do).
We'll probably have another chat later this week/early next anyways.

- --
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner@pobox.com      | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/

"There is no worse tyranny than to make a man pay for something he does
not want merely because you think it would be good for him."
- -Benjamin Franklin

All emails from this account are PGP signed.  Lack of a signature is "bad".
PGP Key fingerprint = FB E1 CE ED 57 E4 AB 80  59 6E 60 BF 45 1B 20 E8