Re: Next IRC meet

Looks like our only possibility is Friday.  I have taxes and all that other good
stuff to wrap up tonight.  So lets shoot for Friday at 10PM PDT, 1AM EST.  Monitor
your mail before the meeting in case I hafta cancel, it's my significant Other's
last night with me before I'm gone for a week, so as long as I can get her to sleep
by then, I'm golden :)

Jason

On Wed, Apr 07, 1999 at 03:32:08PM -0700, Aaron D. Turner wrote:
---end quoted text---