Re: IRC- did Jason ever show?

Jason Pincin wrote:

> No... I never made it.  I appologize... I've been MIA for the past few days.
> Monday they sent me out of town and I ended up spending 2 nights at a
> customer's facility due to *&^^% NT.  So I didn't get much done the last 2

I'd dump that job FAST if I were you!!!

> Next week I'll be sparaticly available as I'll be down in North Carolina at
> RedHat for this RHCE thing.  SO... I'm going to get alot of things jotted down

I think I decided NOT to take the Eklektix class for now.  Seems like
it's just a bit too much money.  I could still be talked into it.  I'll
be interested to hear if you thought the RH class was worthwhile.  That
IS a certification, correct?

> that I want to cover in a meeting before I leave.  What nights are good for
> everyone through Sat?

Anything but Thursday.  Thursday after 10PM PDT would be OK (I *think*).