Title of Article

How do we want to do these?  We can:

0.  Use the question as the title, ignore the field.
1.  Have them generated by the answerers using a set of criteria.
2.  Autogenerate them based on the first x words or a pattern in the question.
3.  Have the asker guess at some sort of title and then have the answerer fix
it.

Zero may be the best answer, as I am not sure what we need a title for when
our articles are based on the question.

One has the advantage of getting a title based on the experience of the
answerer, but this could be a bad thing too, as we may get inconsistent
titles, they may easily be too detailed or too general.

Two requires the least work for the answerers, but some sort of algorithm.

I really think three wouldn't work that well.  We will get a wide variety of
strange titles that may or may not really be what we want, giving the answerer
more work in trying to figure out what the asker wanted.

I will implement zero right now, I can throw in whatever we decide.

--
Daniel E. Markle