Re: Title of Article

In my experiance if you want quality titles there is one and only one way
to do it:

Someone who cares writes it.

If you let one of the "users" either the person asking the question or the
person answering it you will get some good titles and some really bad
ones.

- --
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner@pobox.com      | Check out the Red Hat Linux User's FAQ Online!
www.pobox.com/~aturner | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/RedHat-FAQ/
All emails from this account are PGP signed.  Lack of a signature is "bad".
PGP Key fingerprint = FB E1 CE ED 57 E4 AB 80  59 6E 60 BF 45 1B 20 E8