Replying to people's questions

Are we going to send the question asker the reply to their question via e-mail
or anything to let them know it has been answered?  I think we probably
should, in which case we need a place to temporarily store their e-mail
address so we can send them a reply.  Can I just stick it in "Keywords" for
example, and then have it pulled out and e-mailed upon a reply?  It would then
be overwritten by the keywords put in by the answerer, but we don't really
want to store their e-mail addresses anyway.

Thoughts?

--
Daniel E. Markle