Re: Votes?

> The line seperating the left menu bar from the search section needs to be
> extended to the bottom of the page.  Wuz up with that small line in the
> lower right corner?

What browser are you using?  Does the thin horizantal line connecting the
two vertical lines about mid-way down the page show up for you?  Sounds
like yur not seeing it and just seeing a little line on the right lookin
all lonely :).  So... are ya seein that or do I have issues?  I'm using
Netscape 4.51 on a 1280x1024 resolution, so we definately need to look at
it on smaller res's too.  I have a second PC here running Netscape 4.02 at
640x480x256 and IE 3.02 @ same res.  Plus I have IE 4.01 SP1 installed
under VMWare on this box I can test with... but any feedback on any
browser would be great.  Anyone running KDE?  How's it look in KFM?  And
lemme know about that horizantal line Aaron.  I checked it out in Lynx...
ehhhh... it was ok...

> Same complaint that the search drill down "application" dropdown box is
> really and advanced feature and should be moved to the advanced search
> page.

Lets talk about this further at the next irc meet.

> In case you haven't noticed I like the static much better than the dynamic
> JavaScript.

Chalk one up for no-jscript.