Re: Votes?

The "you are here" thingy on the upper right rather than in the pop-up is
*much* better.  I'm not sure I understand what all the options are on the
left menu bar.  Maybe you could explain?

I think at the bottom, right before the drill down list, we need to
provide a header:

Drill Down From Here:

Or something like that.

The line seperating the left menu bar from the search section needs to be
extended to the bottom of the page.  Wuz up with that small line in the
lower right corner?

Same complaint that the search drill down "application" dropdown box is
really and advanced feature and should be moved to the advanced search
page.

In case you haven't noticed I like the static much better than the dynamic
JavaScript.

- --
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner@pobox.com      | Check out the Red Hat Linux User's FAQ Online!
www.pobox.com/~aturner | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/RedHat-FAQ/
All emails from this account are PGP signed.  Lack of a signature is "bad".
PGP Key fingerprint = FB E1 CE ED 57 E4 AB 80  59 6E 60 BF 45 1B 20 E8