Re: DrGenius does 3d plotting!!!

Hi, just a few seconds before I got your mail I sent off a message to
drgenius-dev asking if guppi would be appropriate/compatible. I don't know
if it does 3d, but I am _VERY_ happy (and proud ;-) with my 3d plotting
widget. For 2d, I am using GtkPlot, which is what I used to write gtkgraph
(gtkgraph.linuxbox.com). I am trying to figure out whether we should stick
with GtkPlot or use guppi. Is guppi in a stable state right now? To play
with the features of GtkPlot, download GtkGraph and play with it a little.
The bugs are probably all mine. One thing you might miss is the dataset
feature, see Windows->Edit datasets (IIRC) and as you enter points they
will appear on the graph and you will get a regression. I already have
this code imported into dr-genius and with a few lines of code I could
activate it.

Thanks!
Aaron Lehmann