MOT

The MOT system is running at http://devel.linuxkb.org/mot

Please take a look at it.  The only portion we'll be using is the jobs
section... and this may be temporary until we get something else in place
or hack this to be more our liking... but it does the job and requires no
coding on our part.  I already added everyone to the system that has an
account on the box.  Use your normal login ID... and I'm not sure if I
made the passwds your initial system passwds or your current cvs
passwords... I just went off a list here... if you discover I made it your
system passwd or would just like something else let me know and I'll reset
it... don't want to create a security risk.

At any rate, play with it and zip any questions my way... Aaron and I were
thinking it could be used to track and watch what each other was working
on so that we can see what we should be doing and where we could be
fitting in easier.  Will be especially important as new people start
coming on.

Mail me with any thoughts.  Thanks.

Jason