LKB Modules Ready

It has been a long and rocky road, but CVS is finally done for most developers
on our site.

The modules are explained at our new developer's website at:
http://devel.linuxkb.org/cvs.html

All changes to both of these modules take effect immediately when you commit,
so please keep that in mind while working.

Everything is set up so we can rapidly get things going with one module and
then split modules up as necessary, to those of you wondering why there is
only one main module right now.

The linuxkb module is now obsolete.  Anyone using it will want to migrate
their data, or have me move it for them, to the appropriate place under the
new module.  To my knowledge no one was really actively using that module,
correct me if I am wrong.

--

Daniel E. Markle

Linux - The OS of the future.