Re: more linux/kb press

I had thought about this as well.  I didn't even through the suggestion out there
yet because there's much more to be done first.  I've been working with Dan a lot
today... looks like CVS is about to be fully operational with all the different
modules.  I'll have some more material and stuff for you guys to chew on by the
meeting tonight as well.

My ideas along this line went a little deeper though... in addition to a command
line utility that hit the web site I was thinking about generating plugins for the
Gnome and KDE help systems to allow intelligent searching from the desktop.  Outa
scope for right now... but future thoughts that I had.