Re: Back in town

On Mon, Dec 28, 1998 at 10:41:33AM -0500, Jason Pincin wrote:
> 1) Next IRC meet... how does Tuesday 10:00 EST sound?  If thats OK, I'll go ahead
> and invite Cheek.

Sounds good to me.

> 5) Micah having CVS probs?  Are you still having those Micah?  Dan... could you
> give a hand if so or did you alreadywork it out with him?

I haven't heard anything about this, I haven't had a chance to work on CVS
over the holidays, but I have been working on it on and off today.  Let me
know if you are having trouble at any time, and I will post to the list when
the new modules are set up and working.

--

Daniel E. Markle

Linux - The OS of the future.