Re: Linux Biz Finder

In message <Pine.BSF.4.05.9812071518420.10107-100000@shell5.ba.best.com>,
 aturner@best.com writes:
>Looks like they don't have anything in their database yet, so it's kinda
>hard to tell what they're trying to do.  I'll drop them a line and see
>what they're up to.  Maybe we can work something out where we can share
>data.
>
>> Be sure to check out http://linuxunited.org/vendor/ before you look too

Er, I'm sorry. I should have been clearer. That was a seul project, once
upon a time. Nobody's done anything with it for a while, but Omega has
every so often toyed with the idea of restarting the project. Maybe one
day..especially with some prodding. :)

I was actually thinking of sharing cgi/html rather than 'data'.

--Roger