Re: Things to be done

> > * User tracking - a generic system needs to be put in place that any page
> > can include to figure out what user is accessing the page, and set proper
> What is the purpose of this?  What characteristics do we want to track.
> Do we need to track it *everywhere*?

No.  It won't need to be implimented on every page... just some... and I
want a page that requires it to just be able to do an include.  Only pages
that will change actions/appearance based on user options.

> > * Login Forms - forms need to be created to allow a user to login.
> Since we're using http authentication, the server/browser will take care
> of this for us.  No coding required.

Your correct here... sorry :)

> > * Search Pages - Being handled by me.  Need to interface with ht://dig and
> > flesh out dynamic portions.
> We'll need to work on this together.  There are two things here- the
> search page, and the search results parser/reformatter.  If you do the
> first, I'll do the second.

Sounds good.  I'll be working heavily on them tonight.

> Anyways...  Once all that is done I'll decide if I will work on the email
> interface or the business finder app.  Both will totally rock and make our
> site completely unique.

What email interface?  There's one that I want to work on too... but it'll
be after go-live, so I'm not worried about it at the moment.

Jason