Searching issue

Since last night we decided to go to a dynamic format, we're going to have
to modify the way htsearch (the htdig CGI) is executed.

We were going to generate different header and footers for the search
results so that people wouldn't get "lost" and we could keep the look more
linuxkb'ish.  Since now we can't make those files, they'll have to be
generated on the fly.

Anyways, I'm going to create a mod_perl wrapper for this.  I'd like to get
some ideas from the group regarding the implimentation.

Anyways, my thoughts are:

1)  Continue the original plan off keeping the look as Jason has the main
page.

2)  The URL will contain the search params, so someone can bookmark the
results page.

3)  Ability to keep the state of either simple or advanced search form UI.

4)  Keep drill down menu's on the bottom.

Comment at will.

-Aaron