Re: Question Submission Forms and the DB

I realize this is an old e-mail, however I am now going over them as I hammer
at the submission forms and realize there are some unanswered questions in
here that may allow people to better understand what I am working on.

On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 10:41:34AM -0500, Jason Pincin wrote:
> can wait for now... for now, we're just talking about putting a system in
> place that allows people to submit articles... not ask a question.

We need the question submission in place to go live.  The question submission
process would be the normal process to submit articles.  Therefore, I am
concentrating on the question submission forms and editing process first, as
these can be used to submit articles, but the article submission process
cannot be used to submit questions.  Make sense?

> Lets talk further on StatusID at next IRC meet.  But thats fine for now...
> we can change stuff there easily.

I don't think we ever did have the discussion on this.  Is this something we
still need to discuss?

--
Daniel E. Markle