Re: New Advanced Search page

> I didn't appreciate all the work Jason put into the main page until I had
> to work with it!  My hat's off to you Jason, excellent work!

/me takes a bow :).  Thanks Aaron.

> Anyways, you can see the new advanced search:
> http://play.linuxkb.org/advsearch.html

Cool.  Looks like you fixed a bug of mine in that version of the page,
where the bottom box section didn't always extend the whole way down with
the side borders.  I think I know why but I'll look at how you fixed it.

I wanna hack around with it a little bit too... btw, what will the
"Privacy Statement" entail?

Also, did you on purpose make the "Home" link red?  Did you have an idea
there as far as letting people know where they were?  That'll have to be
done somewhere else eventually if that's the case once the header/footers
are in place.  If we want to make that link bar dynamic I'll have to
re-think how I was going to do the header/footers.  Lemme know.

Good work on fleshing out the site a little more over the weekend Aaron!
Kudos.  Congrats on working succesfully with my code :)  I didn't think it
was very readable yet.... I haven't commented it or anything :)  That is
on my plate...

Jason