Slowly getting there...

OK, you can change your user description and E-mail address with
useredit.php3 (on the play site) - http://play.linuxkb.org/useredit.php3

I still need to enable the password change and a few other things.......

But anyway, the security problems are fixed.  We're getting correct info
into the PHP scripts.  That can only be good.

(Minor annoyance: When you click "Submit Changes" the form will come
back with the original values in place.  Click Reload to get the
changes.  That will be fixed.)

I might get some more done before taking off for the week.  We'll see.

Well, I'm soon off to Seattle and then to Boulder on Sunday.  Back on
May 2.