Re: RAID Root

Did ya find this howto?  Very informative.  All the other RAID docs I've
seen are "bad".

 http://ostenfeld.dk/~jakob/Software-RAID.HOWTO/

Basically you need a /boot partition to hold the kernel images.  Vodka
actually has two so that it can boot off either disk should one fail.
If you want to see how I did it, look at:

/etc/lilo.conf
/etc/lilo.conf.sdb
/etc/raidtab
/boot
/boot2

on Vodka.

- --
Aaron Turner           | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner@pobox.com      | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/

"There is no worse tyranny than to make a man pay for something he does
not want merely because you think it would be good for him."
- -Benjamin Franklin

All emails from this account are PGP signed.  Lack of a signature is "bad".
PGP Key fingerprint = FB E1 CE ED 57 E4 AB 80  59 6E 60 BF 45 1B 20 E8