Jason is back in town

I'm back people.

As you may have guessed, my scheme for getting a net connection from there didn't work out.  So I spent
the week with no net access :(.  I did do a CVS sync before I left and got some work done... I'm going
to be syncing my changes soon.

I'm sifting through a TON of mail right now, and will get back to you all very soon... anyone want to
give me a quick summary of outstanding issues with services on the box, and anything else as far as
development?  Also, I already sent a mail off to bob, the guy I mentioned last week, I got several mails
from him so it appears while I was gone, so I assume he's getting pretty anxious to start helping...

More info soon...

Jason