Re: Good news, bad news

Whelp as you probably have noticed by now the box is back up.  It was
turned on when I got there, and completely unrepsonsive so I hit reset.
It came right back up (complaining about fsck of course).  My guess is
that something hung it on the way down.

Anyways, the raid volumes finished their resync and everything seems
pretty happy.

Oh, except that httpd still won't bind to port 443 for SSL.  Oh well.

-Aaron