Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joseph Cheek <joseph@cheek.com>
To: htdig@htdig.org
Cc: htdig@htdig.org
Subject: [htdig] Re: your mail

it's not done yet, but you can check out what i have so far at
http://search.cheek.com/.  the goal of the php is to have almost every aspect
of the site be dynamic [for registered users].  right now, tho, that just
includes the sites colors.  i intend for it to be much more, like search
preferences etc. [auto-exclude this site, auto-sort this way, always show this
# of hits, auto-long or short format, etc., dynamically/on-the-fly based on
stored user profiles].

feedback and encouragement welcome.

thanks!

joe

   __ | |_   __   __ | |_      __   __   _____  * Joseph Cheek, Director
  / _)|   \ / _) / _)|  _)    / _) /  \ |     | * joseph@cheek.com or
    Cheek Consulting, Seattle, provides Linux and Internet solutions
   linux * web commerce * html * java * perl * php * informix * mysql