I'm off.....

Well, rats, we never figured that password thing out.  If someone could
find out why Password() adds an additional character and how to chop it
in the SQL line, that would be great.  On the other hand, a way to do it
with only one SQL statement JUST hit me a few minutes ago.
Unfortunately I don't have time to implement it tonight:

  select *, Password('$PHP_AUTH_PW') from Users where
Handle='$PHP_AUTH_USER';

Then we can chop() a character from the last field and compare it to the
one returned from the DB.

My latest hackings are in the play directory.  Someone can work with
them if they want.  Try to keep all the verification code in
connect.php3 and try to get useredit.php3 to run.

I'll be back sometime next Wednesday evening, but only for a couple
days.

Happy hacking,
Micah