Re: IRC- did Jason ever show?

> Subject says it all.  Was anything of interest covered?  If not, when can
> we re-schedule?

No... I never made it.  I appologize... I've been MIA for the past few days.
Monday they sent me out of town and I ended up spending 2 nights at a
customer's facility due to *&^^% NT.  So I didn't get much done the last 2
days... nothing really... but I'm back on track, and we'll schedule another
meeting.

I think the gallery has ruled on static pages so I'm going to flesh them out
completely while coding the generation scripts... we'll soon have those parsers.
Next week I'll be sparaticly available as I'll be down in North Carolina at
RedHat for this RHCE thing.  SO... I'm going to get alot of things jotted down
that I want to cover in a meeting before I leave.  What nights are good for
everyone through Sat?

> Not to ruffle any feathers, but I'm getting rather tired of one or two
> people being 30 or more minutes late to these IRC meets.  We're all busy

Agreed.  I'm sorry for my instances.

Jason