Re: DrGenius does 3d plotting!!!

 Frederic Toussaint <ftoussin@club-internet.fr>

Thus spake Hilaire Fernandes:

> On IRC you mention it will be nice to have icon for the : New Figurre,
> New Canvas (2D/3D plotting), New Calculator, New GEL file.
>
> I think Fr?d?ric can provide that, may be not soon as he will soon
> very important exam. (Fr?d I cross post the message to you as I'm not
> sure you are on the ml)

BTW, does Dr. Genius have an icon of its own yet?
If it's not premature, it would be a nice touch that we'll need
eventually, though of course exams come first.
Any suggestions?
One cute (?) idea might be to have a ``Dr. Genius'', say an
Einstein-looking figure with a graduation cap on; just a thought.

--
  -nils