gEDA-user: command line options in the pcb manual

kai-martin knaak kmk at familieknaak.de
Sun Apr 18 18:10:10 EDT 2010

DJ Delorie wrote:

> Pushed, thanks!

:-)

Here comes the pile of patches that replaces the obsolete command line
options in the manual with current options extracted from the source. I made
a point in giving a description for each and every option. The resulting
command line section of the manual can be previewed at
	http://lilalaser.de/tmp/pcb_commandline_options.pdf

This patch only deals with the command line section of the manual. There are
still references to the obsolete options scattered over the manual. These
will be corrected/removed by my next patches.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: