gEDA-user: a pcb level panelizer tool

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sun Sep 28 13:39:13 EDT 2008

Ales Hvezda <ahvezda at moria.seul.org> wrote:

> PS. I've tolerated it until now (threshold reached), but please stop
> posting HTML to this list.  Please post plain text only messages to the
> geda-* mailing list.  Yes, this policy is described here for all the
> geda-* lists:
> [...]
> * Do NOT send messages to any gEDA list in HTML. Plain text only please!

Why is this policy not enforced with demime on the list stripping/blocking
all HTML, base64, attachments and other garbage?

MS,
who believes that sending HTML E-mail is the most heinous offense one
can commit, far more serious than murder.