gEDA-user: the peril of ascii file formats

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Sun Sep 21 18:07:07 EDT 2008

John Griessen <john at ecosensory.com> wrote:

> How are your non-X11 schematic methods coming Michael?

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at ifctfvax.Harhan.ORG:/fs1/IFCTF-cvs co ueda

It's coming along.  The project has been on hold for a while as I've
been dealing with other life priorities, but I'll be able to resume it
soon now that my data centre move is complete.

> Do you have a
> way to tie in your preferred ascii-art schematics with netlist creation?

Oh yes, it's tied in with netlist creation very well, although my
schematics aren't ASCII art, they are non-WYSIWYG PostScript.

MS