gEDA-announce: gEDA/gaf unstable/development snapshot 1.5.2-20090328 released!

Ales Hvezda ahvezda at moria.seul.org
Sun Mar 29 16:14:35 EDT 2009

An unstable/development snapshot of gEDA/gaf was released yesterday
(1.5.2-20090328).  Many thanks to everybody who worked on this release.

You can find this unstable/development snapshot at:

Release Notes: http://geda.seul.org/devel/v1.5/1.5.2/gaf-1.5.2-relnotes.html
Download: http://geda.seul.org/devel/v1.5/1.5.2

NOTE: This unstable snapshot should _not_ be packaged into distributions.
This request is being reviewed and might change, stay tuned...

Please report any issues either via the bug tracker or to geda-user.

-Ales

PS. Let me know if I missed something from the release notes.  There were
    a rather large number of commits in this release as well.