gEDA-announce: pcb-20081128 snapshot
dan at mcmahill.net
Fri Nov 28 12:23:41 EST 2008
I've just placed a new snapshot of PCB up on the sourceforge site. This
snapshot release includes both the usual source release as well as a
This release represents over 70 commits and as such this summary clearly
is not complete. See the ChangeLog file for the complete list of
changes. A short summary of the changes is:
* Minor bug fixes in RS274-X output.
* Bug fixes in postscript output
* DRC checks for annular ring on pads only uses the mininum annular
ring drc setting instead of also checking minimum copper width.
* Fix postscript output for zero length lines.
* Improve the 'save before closing' dialogs.
* Fixed bugs where objects attached to the cursor vanish sometimes.
* Various minor code portability improvements.
* Enabled additional gcc warnings (when using gcc)
* Allow outline layers to have only arcs.
* Added "Ben Mode" png output which provides a simulated
"photograph" of the board. Very nice for publications.
* Fix poly clearance around rotated pads.
* Fix the batch HID which had bit rotted a little.
* Display net names hierarchically.
* Various speed improvements in the GTK HID.
* Various speed improvements in the autorouter.
* Minor improvements to the windows port.
* Other various bug fixes.
More information about the geda-announce