gEDA-announce: latest version of gSpiceUI released (0.8.55)
ahvezda at seul.org
Wed May 24 07:46:24 EDT 2006
Mike Waters has released a new version of gSpiceUI.
You can download it at:
-- Cut here for original announcement --
Here is the latest version of gSpiceUI.
This is largely a maintenance release which fixes some problems I
came across doing some design work. There are also some enhancements
to existing functionality.
What follows is the extract from the ChangeLog associated with this
* Fixed fault where source component requested for NG-Spice
* Fixed some faults in the parsing of floating point numbers into
mantissa and exponent (ConvertType.cpp).
* The last line of the console output was missing if it didn't
end in a new line character.
* The output from gNetList is now searched for errors and the user
notified if any are found.
* The application initialization process has been overhauled. It's
still not perfect but is an improvement.
* A progress dialog is displayed while the simulation engine is
* The source and generator dialogs now do some validity checks
before accepting the user settings.
* Bit rot in PrcBase::Print( ) meant that the text controls
weren't always being loaded properly.
* The Simulation text control wasn't being updated when a
simulation was run.
* Bug fixes.
More information about the geda-announce