[seul-edu] New app--educational?

This one I'm completely unsure about.  It's a fairly expensive
commercial program, intended to make getting content on paper
available on the web more easily:

http://www.daeja.com/index.html

Scanning documents is the easiest and quickest way to transfer paper
documents to your computer, web site or CD. Standard Web browsers
however will not display these documents. Daeja Image Systems
produces Web software to make this possible and make viewing and
distributing your image documents easy.

Me again.  Could some of you take a look at this and let us know if
it has any possible utility in the educational arena?  I'll include
it as educational software if you think it does, but I'm unsure
about it at the moment.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid