Re: [seul-edu] Number of Linux desktops

At the South San Francisco Adult school, put us down for 30 desktops at
least to grow double that in the next few years.

Presently we have about 150 pcs/macs and next year we will add another
classroom of 30 more desktops.
http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux/linux1.html

Emilio

dows using the Carbonless Copies technology from ARDI, Inc.