[seul-edu] Math teachers...

Hello all,

I've been in lurk mode for quite awhile, but many of you will remember
me - I have installed and running 125 Linux xterms on one of our high
school campuses.

The project is now coming under fire from the Mathematics department -
"Lennox operation system is useless"... :)

If you are using Linux to teach in your math programs, would you be able
to provide me a list of programs that you make use of regularly, as well
as a brief description of how it assists your classroom teaching? I know
there's lots of software available, however I'm unable to determine the
efficacy of it - besides, words from other teachers are more likely to
carry weight than the words of moi, a geek :)

Please keep in mind that we're talking grades 9-12 here...

Thanks so much for your help!

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator