Proposed mission statement

Here's a proposal for a seul-edu mission statement, taken from our
monthly posting guidelines message:
-----
Seul-edu is intended for discussion about using Linux for educational
purposes.  These include using Linux for student machines in school
computer labs (primarily kindergarten through grade 12), using Linux for
faculty and staff use in K12 schools, using Linux for network file,
print, and application servers on K12 school networks, and using Linux
for educational purposes on home computers.
-----
Do we need to say more than this?  This talks primarily about
discussion, not implementation.  Should we add a line or two about
finding and listing existing Linux educational software, and developing
software in areas where none currently exists?