Logo was Re: Archives and Web Site

Ian Bicking wrote:

> And if my name is put there and I dissapear somehow, will my
> name be up there for a long time before someone takes it down?  I
> wonder if some of the stuff on those lists now are already stale.

This is my observation also and why I have asked about Logo.

Doug Loss wrote concerning Miguel and Logo:

> When I last asked him about it, he said he was tabling it due to the
> press of other responsibilities, and to the lack of response to his
> requests for assistance.

Doug, Ian, how does this sound, "What if we remove 3D LOGO from the Current
Projects list and start a new Logo under the perspective projects (To Do
list)?" It would look like this Projectname Logo, Leader seul-edu, Status
discussion, and Description something like A project to develop a Logo like
program. The projectname would link to a web page containing a section on
Miguel's 3D LOGO and a section on Ian's Logo since I believe they are
different things. Each section would contain a descrption and contact
information. If all agree, Doug could you contact Wil about removing 3D LOGO
since Wil's rules don't allow me to do this. I will set up the perspective
Logo and take care of the 3D LOGO part using what's there. Ian do you want to
write up your Logo description or do you want me to put something together
from what's been said for you to edit.

Roman wrote:

> Bob - we can help with the HTML no probs - give us the text and an idea of
what you
> might like it to look like.

and

> If you're doing HTML, Netscape Communicator has Composer.

Roman, At this point all I want is to take the text and put it on a web page.
I've just started using Netscape and have noticed Composer. I could give it a
try.

Finally, Doug, I guess Roger creates accounts. I was thinking it would make
sense to have a special account for the prospective projects web pages or is
this CVS. I was wondering if you would mind putting the first one up, just so
we can go through the process and get all the problems worked out.

Bob