Re: [pygame] small website update

> Flipcode (http://www.flipcode.com) has an Image Of The Day feature which is
> really cool. They have a submission queue, and anyone can submit an image,
> which needs approval of the admin before it goes into the queue.

i thought flipcode's image of the day was only for landscape engines? :]

perhaps one day this will be a good idea. currently i don't think we'd
have a big enough queue to satisfy an image of the _day_. the name
"image of the moment" is intentionally ambiguous :]

still, i'd like to keep it updated fairly regularly. if anyone sends
something in, you'll likely see it up pretty soon!