Re: [pygame] scissors paper rock crash

Nick,

That error message tells me that you're using Windows,
not Linux. With the recent versions of Pygame for
Windows, even if your code is correct, the movie will
not be played. (See
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/movie.html for more
info.)

A brute force solution would be to save each of your
movies' frames as a common image file. Then, to
animate, blit each frame to the screen at the right
time.

Jason