Re: [pygame] Can't install pygame on Windows. Please help!

There aren't precompiled packages for Python 3.7 yet, so it tries to install from source. The easiest option is to keep using Python 3.6 for now.

If you do want to try to install from source for Python 3.7, see: https://www.pygame.org/wiki/CompileWindows